The Active Pet Club is a pet healthcare plan for Dogs, Cats and Rabbits – The best way to care for your pet and budget monthly too!
Join our Active Pet Club and save money today…
At Mount Vets we have designed our Mount Active Pet Health Club so that you as a pet owner can ensure your pets receive the very best quality preventative treatments, through a simple monthly direct debit. 100’s of clients are already ensuring their pets have the best veterinary care possible whilst saving money on treatments and routine procedures too
– Included in your membership are:
- a yearly health examination
- annual vaccinations
- flea treatments
- and much more.
Plus, up to 20% discount on Virbac HPM foods. When you join the Mount Active Pet Health Club you’ll begin a lifetime of quality care for your pet – Click the Join button to see the full list of benefits, savings and costs… welcome to our Club!
Our Mount Active Pet Health Club is not pet insurance. It covers the essential treatments your pet needs throughout life, such as vaccinations, flea and worm treatments and regular health checks. Extra benefits of the plan include discounts on many other products and services at the practice.
MOUNT ACTIVE PLANS AND PRICES:
The Mount Active Pet Health Club provides your pet with:
- Annual Health Check and Booster (see table below)
- Six month Health Check with a Vet
- Flea treatments (sufficient for 12 months)
- Worming treatments (sufficient for 12 months)
DOG: Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvovirus , Leptospirosis, Kennel Cough (intranasal)
CAT: Flu, Enteritis, Leukaemia
RABBIT: Myxomatosis, Rabbit Haemorrhagic Disease
10% discount on:
- Anal gland expression
- Waiting room sales items
- Household flea sprays
- Additional vaccinations (e.g. Rabies)
- Additional parasite control
- 20% discount on Seresto collars
- 20% discount on Virbac HPM foods
- Free microchip
- Free Nurse clinics, including nail clippings
- Personalised & Printed Treatment Planner for your pet
WHAT DO I DO NEXT?The Mount Active Healthy Pet Club is easy to join; please complete a simple agreement form – your banking details are required.
For further information or an agreement form, please speak to our reception team.