Poultry vet services
Our poultry vets offer a fully comprehensive service, including layers, broilers, breeders and turkeys. We also have experience dealing with organic flocks and the use of alternative treatments (such as nosodes and remedies).
Our ethos is to provide a high quality service, focusing on prevention as well as cure.
Our service includes the following:
- Annual health visits
- Site visits
- Post mortems and sampling, including on-site bacteriology (results in 1-2 days in most cases).
- Full laboratory service parasitology
- Flock health plans
- Vaccination plans including autogenous vaccines
- Production of nosodes
- 24 hour vet emergency cover out of hours
- 24 hour phone advice free of charge to registered clients
We also deal with;
- Guinea fowl
We can also see backyard flocks and individual pet chickens. Please see the “Meet the Team” section to learn more about our poultry vets. If you are bringing or sending poultry to us for post mortem, please complete a submission form – this can be downloaded below, or filled in at the practice if dropping birds off.
Post Mortem Submission Forms: