Mount Vets have a lot of experience dealing with camelids. We understand that camelids require special care and attention in key areas.
We are happy to provide:
- Advice on husbandry and nutrition
- Routine medical care and preventative medicine programs
- Individual animal care and treatment
- Facilities for operations under general anaesthesia, including specialist large animal surgeons and a large animal operating theatre
- Training sessions
- Full 24 hour emergency service
Basic Management Advice
- Feeding, Housing, Fertility, routine maintenance.
- BVD, TB, Mange, Lameness.
Worm / Fluke Advice
- Up to date worming advice, worm / fluke control programmes, full range of products.